Sunday 8 July 2012

Anna Maria Horner quilt Finish!


My week started out with a lovely stack of Anna Maria Horner flannels.



I had a brief interlude at A&E on Friday, I must have looked horrid as I was seen in 15 minutes not 3 hours :) I'm lots better now but stress is definitely not my friend.

So a chilled out weekend was in store for me, bed rest all day Saturday and some sewing today. Well I finished off the stack of flannel and wanted to take some photo's, so him in doors took us all down to the beach and here is the finished quilt! 






I love how soft these flannels are! They remind me of the PJ's I used to get on Christmas eve as a kid :D
The quilt came in at an impressive 49"x39" and is quilted on both sides of the seams. 


So while I was taking a nice chilled walk along the sea shore Him in doors was doing this - 


Sometimes I worry about him, other times I just stand back and take a photo :D 




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that quilt is soft! Lovely/ Sad you had so much sew time - perhaps sewing helped in your recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous quilt!! I hope you feel better now...xx

    ReplyDelete

Chat away - I enjoy reading comments and will respond here or by email :)