Wednesday 19 June 2013

Not your usual content here but I really wanted to share this video. It is a regular conversation in our house, and I imagine some of yours too, that our country is biased towards sports with its funding over some areas that are much more in need ie education and health care but when I watched this short film it really does put things in perspective.
I love that this articulate young woman is saying how she feels, standing for her beliefs and has the ability to reach a wide audience. 

2 comments:

  1. Great video, Sarah. Thanks for sharing it. She makes such articulate and valid points. I wish her every success in having her voice heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the whole thing through and have just posted it on my Flickr to help spread the message. It's a well presented and articulated piece and of incredible importance - thanks so much for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Chat away - I enjoy reading comments and will respond here or by email :)