Sunday 24 April 2011

I've not been kidnapped by aliens!

Hello!
Sorry it seems to have been ages since I've updated here but the time has flown over the last 2 weeks!
Completed projects since I blogged last
1 emergency laptop cover, my lappy broke and needed to be taken to be looked at. Only then did I realise I don't have a case for it!
So I dug out my Spring Street fabric and a little Amy Butler Laurel dots in periwinkle for the lining, threw them together and hoped they played well together!












4 more Bento blocks for the Crazy Bento Block Swap















1 craft bag for mums birthday
When my mum noticed this line in my stash she "casually" mentioned she liked it.
A while ago she wandered over to Attic24's blog and was duly inspired to dust off her crotchet hooks, as her birthday is coming up I thought I'd make her a bag to keep her lovely creations in whilst she's on the move.











I thought I had better add a an inner pocket for patterns and such, so decided to go with Larkspur in painters pots indigo to add some contrast.


1 quilt for daughters birthday


Photo taken on a trip to the beach today!
I had 6 days to make this quilt which made me panic a little, but its all put together now and well loved - which makes me a happy mama bear :)




So what have you been making over the past 2 weeks?
Hope your having a lovely Easter weekend and manage to squeeze a little sewing time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat away - I enjoy reading comments and will respond here or by email :)