Friday 29 April 2011

FairlyMerry's Quilt blocks

Well it's been a fun few days here, my fabric came from our Sew modern quilt bee Queen bee this month - The lovely FairlyMerry.
The block design was one I hadn't tried before and it had a fun twist!

Confetti Blocks with the solid fabric as the "Confetti". These guys are going to be 10.5" square once trimmed - I hope she loves them.


Other fun fabric goings on here involved me picking out fabric for my next set of 12 bento blocks. The quilt I'm planning on making requires 24 full blocks so 12 down 12 to go, but thought I'd share a pic of the fabric selection process :)


5" wide stripes of fabric over the ironing board, papasan chair, power plate and some toes.

Hope you have a great weekend and if you managed to watch it, how gorgeous was Kate's dress?!?

2 comments:

  1. oh great inspiration for the confetti blocks.

    I didn't get to watch the wedding but love the photos I've seen after the fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hai! Those are my confetti blocks I just had a sneak peak! Lovely gilie!

    ReplyDelete

Chat away - I enjoy reading comments and will respond here or by email :)