Wednesday 4 May 2011

More Bento blocks!

I had a day of sewing on Sunday :)
Madam went off with family for a day out and I managed to get some more blocks done (Instead of cleaning house, it was a no brainer!)
So these blocks were made whilst listening to radio ones live lounge - 


Then once that had finished for some unknown reason itunes decided to play Jimi Hendrix and this is what happened! - 


Funny how the music we listen to can influence our choices of colour!

I also started recovering a floor lamp that died a death, a good 6 month ago and has sat in my sewing room looking forlornly at me, but I ran out of time so that will need to wait till the weekend to get finished.


Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat away - I enjoy reading comments and will respond here or by email :)