Wednesday 1 June 2011

Busy Wednesday

Well...I've not got as much done as I thought and my kitchen is now on the WIP list too!
Anyway so far today I have finished the Kaffe Fassett quilt top - pic to follow once it's put together.

Sorry about the picture quality (Again!) These were all taken with my iphone.

I've ran off Flauns blocks for our Sewn Together Bee

Unfortunately I ran short on the sashing for the second block but she was very sweet about it :)

I made a monster, so to speak
I tried out a technique with this little guy that I've wanted to do for ages, you basically colour in the fabric then embroider it. I'm pleased with how he looks but feel he needs some friends.

Then I tried to use up some of my scrap pile, as I horde fabric I had loads of tiny bits so threw then into this block, it still needs squared up and sashed.
I still have 160 left to use up and not a clue what to make with them when they are done. Any ideas?

Fingers crossed for a more productive day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat away - I enjoy reading comments and will respond here or by email :)