Well I managed to get some pics together this afternoon, as promised, so here we go!
This is a cushion cover I've made for my Make Mine Modern secret partner. After going through her faves and flickr stream like a nutter I came up with the idea for this as my partner seems to like birds and the colours I went with.
The cover is 10"x10" and the details are raw edge applique, I just really hope that it's liked!
I've also been playing with fabric flowers and decided to make one for my hair with one of the "modern meadow" fabrics by Joel Dewberry.
Lastly I have finally finished my Frankenstein monster wall hanging! Pat on the back for me!
It has 720 1.5" squares of random scraps that have been bumming around my sewing room sewed together and made into a new item - hence the name :)
This picture was the inspiration and I don't think I've done too badly interpreting it into a wall hanging but let me know what you think.
Hope you enjoyed having a peek of some finished pieces and I have two more quilt's to show soon, thinking mid to end of the week by the time I've got the motivation to add binding to them.
Have a fabulous week