Sunday 10 July 2011

Customer service

Hello again peeps
It frequently amazes me that anyone pops by here and checks out this blog, however after just discovering the "stats" tab I got a happy surprise - Thanks for reading my ramblings people :)
Onto the ramblings!
I've been making and crafting and glueing but that will have to wait for another post as I can't seem to get any decent pics of my frankenstein like creation at the moment, promise I'll try again later on today.
As to the walking foot...well...urm...it...exploded basically. It was my first ever go of a walking foot and that boy was LOUD!! sewing lasted for all of 3 mins and then a spring shot out of the side of it, much to the interest of Issabella who was cunningly hiding under my chair (She isn't allowed in the sewing room) After retrieving the spring and removing the cat the walking foot walked no more. This was about 3 weeks ago and to this day I have no idea what on earth I did to it. Ok so £37 down the drain I thought, curse words floated through my head and I put it in a draw and thought no more of it until about a week ago when I was *cough* cleaning *cough* my sewing room up and came across it again. The miffed feelings of splurging £37 came to the surface and I went forth and did very British thing... I complained. Thats right I called Jenome UK and was about to have a mini rant at them but I was stopped short by the customer service lady, who was just too darn nice to rant at. This utter sweat heart sympathised with what a pain in the butt it was to be having springs going off all over the place and having UFO's lounging about because of said springs being integral to the finishing of UFO's. The upshot of this is after a 5 minute conversation that I ended up laughing, she sent out a replacement foot no questions asked and I don't think I'll ever change brands. I do have to say they aren't paying me to say this, altho it would be cool if they were lol I just get fed up with crappy customer service so I like to shout about it when it is good, so here I am shouting about great customer service to people that might be interested as my dad really wasn't! :)

I will pop back later hopefully loaded with pics of projects that are FINISHED :D
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat away - I enjoy reading comments and will respond here or by email :)