Wednesday 21 November 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends

Happy Thanksgiving! 
I hope you're getting to spend time with your loved ones and are having a fabulous time.
I've got a lot to be thankful for this year, I have the basics - A roof over my head and food to feed my family. I also have the not too basic things - A man that loves me, a reasonably well behaved daughter and a kitty that likes to wake me up at 5am on a weekend :D

As some of you know I have a shop on Etsy, I enjoy this little shop enormously. Today I had a meeting with an accountant to fill in my self assessment paperwork because even thought the shop is little I still like to do things "By the book" This form has been like a dragon breathing fire at me every time I've thought about it and has had me worried to bits to the point of bad dreams! 
Today I am thankful I had the guts to say I am out of my depth and I need some help getting this done. I am also very thankful that my man pointed me in the right direction to get that help and advice.

With that weight lifted off me (& I know its silly saying filling in a form is a weight but honestly its HUGE and complicated!) I decided to join in with my american friends and be thankful :D


Issabella is thankful for all the quilts she gets to roll on, food in her bowl and people to keep her company at 5am.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat away - I enjoy reading comments and will respond here or by email :)