Monday 27 June 2011

Spoonflower :)

Hello Peeps!
I'm rather excited here, I'm sitting waiting for my samples to come back from Spoonflower so I thought I'd share a sneak peek (Dancing_crow is my Spoonflower user name, Loooong story!)

This is one of the prints called Floating poppy, once I have all of my swatches back I'll make them public and let you guys know so you can feel free to have a look and see what you think. In the meantime feel free to leave feedback regarding this print in the comments, but be gentle this is the first time I've shown off my paintings to anyone other than family since I left school - Half a life time ago now! (Ouch feeling old!)


Other news, I've finally finished the Kaffe Fasset quilt! WOOPWOOP!!! Unfortunately the heavens opened on me as I opened my front door quilt in hand to go outside to take pics, so I will do a show and tell tomorrow as it's meant to be quite sunny (Hope I've not just jinxed it!)
Also, with some trepidation, I have cut into my Far Far Away II fabric to make a wall hanging. It only needs it's binding on and then it will be fully clothed for pictures :)

All in all I think tomorrow may well be a picture heavy post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat away - I enjoy reading comments and will respond here or by email :)