Friday 15 March 2013

Quilted and bound!


Quilted and bound! 


I really wanted to use up some of my solids odds and ends, do you end up with strange cuts of fabric from projects too or is that just me? 


I'm loving this really dense wiggly quilting


Brown binding and I'm just a little proud of those corners! 


I love how that orange pulls through in the echino and the backing, such a vibrant happy colour. 


out-take! 
Behind every quilt photo session there is a pouting man with a lint roller!
I have no idea why he is pouting.


This one, the quilt not the man, is now listed in the shop 








2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous quilt! I love the wiggly quilting and I'm sorry that man isn't for sale! A lint rolling man is exactly what I need ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Chat away - I enjoy reading comments and will respond here or by email :)